Welcome to Mr. Eekhoff's SharePoint site.
Choose your class from the sites above. If you cannot access information, or need additional help, please see me. I am available during school hours or can be reached at email@example.com.
1st Period (8:20-9:06) HS PE
2nd Period (9:10-9:56) Personal Finance
3rd Period (10:00-10:46) Prep
4th Period (10:50-11:36) Accounting
5th Period (12:07-12:51) Entrepreneurship
6th Period (12:55-1:39) Business Law
7th Period (1:43-2:27) Yearbook
8th Period (2:31-3:15) Personal Finance
LMCS Practical Arts Program Outcomes Lake Mills Community Schools will provide the opportunities for students to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the principles underlying one’s program of study.
- Summarize the characteristics of the world of work that determines one’s life career decisions.
- Relate the economic factors to one’s career decisions.
- Use technical and social communication skills in the performance of tasks related to one’s career placement.
- Demonstrate the use of appropriate technologies for success in one’s career.
- Demonstrate awareness and purpose of occupational safety.
- Demonstrate skills and abilities to be a productive citizen.
- Demonstrate traits of self-discipline, pride in work, goal setting, and planning.
- Develop skills based on current career decisions.