Submitting a purchase requisition:
• Data Entry
o Requisition Entry
Required fields to fill in:
• Vendor ID: Click on the Search icon, type the first 4 characters in the name. Click the Filter icon and choose contains. This should bring up your options. You may have to adjust your search criteria. You now have the ability to add a new vendor on your own if you do not find the one you are needing
• Double Click your vendor, or highlight and click the green
• Requisition Description
• In the bottom grid click Add New
• Click Search icon to the right of the Account Number and then choose with number you are wanting to use. If you do not see the appropriate number, contact me and I will add it to your options.
• Detail Description
• Unit Price
• Once you are done adding all of your items click on the small calculator on the top half of the screen next to requisition amount. This will total all of your items for you.
• Add and comments or special instructions you may have under the View/Edit Comments button.
• Click the Submit button.
• Under Data Entry you can review the status of any of your submitted requisitions or Purchase Orders.
You will receive emails alerting you of approvals. The final email you will receive will be with your Purchase Order. You may then continue to place your order.
This is the same site that you can view your paystub on and eventually will have your leave balances and W2.
You will have to continue to submit your actual leave requests on the Attendance site http://accounting/attendance/ess.aew/default
Please contact me if you have any questions! Thanks, Jen